Title 31 Analyst
Ensures the accurate and timely completion of all Title 31 reporting requirements for the Gaming Enterprise; including the review and filing of CTR-C and SAR-C. Assists in developing and maintaining analytical procedures to accurately report cash transaction and identify potential suspicious activity. Assists the Casino Audit Manager with IRS gaming related tax forms, tax deposits and required submissions.
- Combination of post-secondary education in Business or related field and/or experience in a financial institution or casino environment to equal five years.
- Knowledge of IRS forms: W-2G, 1099, 1042S, and B Notice procedures.
- Knowledge of Title 31 requirements including CTR-C, SAR-C documentation, processing and related regulations related to the BSA.
- Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, and electronic mail.
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of Title 31 checklists and procedures. As a certified department Title 31 trainer, assists with training as needed. Assists Casino Audit Manager on a quarterly basis with the process of reviewing federal regulations specifically looking for updates or guidance. Responsible for working with all Title 31 Error Logs. Completes daily CTR-C (Currency Transaction Reporting) compilation to include auditing MTL’s (Multiple Transaction Log) from casino floor.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with Title 31 Suspicious Activity Reporting for Casinos (SAR-C). Completes daily SAR-C compilation to include auditing and review of multiple reports. Responsible for Suspicious Activity tracking spreadsheets to include entering information and analyzing data. Responsible for receiving SAR-C’s from all departments and analyzing data.
- Assists with research, analysis and preparing information for multiple projects/filings (IRS TIN Match, Yearly B-Notice, SSN Verification, Tax Filings).