Project Lead - Web Marketing
AgStar is seeking a Web Marketing Project Manager to join our team in Apple Valley or Mankato.
- Develop and implement effective online services
- Oversee online business communications services for internet, extranet and online banking services, as well as online applications and tools that serve AgStar clients
- Work across numerous programs and projects to ensure technical excellence of our client-facing experiences
- Oversees projects from conception through delivery including overall continuing project maintenance
- Seeks out vendor or internal solutions and manages overall project issue resolutions
- Coordinates final delivery of Web applications including implementation phase, testing, QA and final sign-off
- Proactively work with IT Development, Marketing and other business partners to define project requirements and estimate effort to deliver end product
- Bachelor’s degree in closely related field, or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of related project management and internet applications experience, or equivelant.
- Requires excellent project coordination skills.
- Requires advanced interpersonal, communication, presentation, problem solving, analytical, organizational, critical thinking and listening skills.
- Requires a high level of initiative, attention to detail and accuracy, as well as the willingness to learn and change in a dynamic environment.
- Proven client service skills and effective team skills are essential.
- Strongly prefer experience in a financial services environment.
- Background in agriculture industry strongly preferred.
AgStar is a $6B value added financial services cooperative, dedicated to agriculture and rural America. For over 95 years, AgStar has served 69 counties in Minnesota and northwest Wisconsin as part of the Farm Credit System. Our goal is to provide high quality financial products and services based on sound business practices for agricultural and rural clients. We also serve as advocates and advisors, helping our clients take advantage of growth, opportunity and profit. We value excellence and recognize and reward our outstanding team members. AgStar has been recognized and named one of the Top Workplaces of Minnesota. Top Workplaces recognizes the most progressive companies in MN based on employee opinions about company leadership, communication, career opportunities, workplace environment, managerial skills, pay and benefits.
We offer great benefits, including:
• Competitive base salary
• Incentive opportunity
• Health Insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
• 401k with 9% company match
• Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
• Educational assistance
• Training and development programs
Qualified candidates please apply on-line at www.agstar.com/jobs.
AgStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.