This job has now expired
Join the TEAM!
We are looking for individuals with outstanding guest service experience to join our hospitality team.
Assists guests in the areas of Information Desk, Coat Check Operations and with the loading and unloading of hotel guest luggage and other items; while applying high guest service standards.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Any combination of education and/or experience in hospitality or related field to equal one year.
- The ability to communicate basic information and ideas in spoken English so others will understand.
- Basic computer skills
- Greets guests upon arrival and provides prompt assistance with luggage. Opens doors and may escort guests to the registration area.
- Provides guests with information about casino and hotel services, restaurants, various amenities and answers guest inquiries.
- Inspects hotel rooms with guests to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Assists guests with secure storage and retrieval of luggage, packages, coats, hats, and other items.
- Maintains control log of the movement of luggage and other items.
- Familiarizes guests with the hotel’s safety features and any in-room amenities.
- Cleans and maintains work area and applicable equipment.
- Processes and delivers guest laundry.
- Tour Bus Load In/Load Out
- Delivery of papers to Executive Level offices
- Previous Hotel Experience