HR Project Coordinator - Minnetonka, MN - Long-Term Contract
This role is a long term contract for a HR Project Coordinator in Minnetonka, MN. The organization in question is a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline driven environment. Some of the major components of the role include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Coordinating between multiple HR disciplines
- Will take direction from the Project Manager
- Liaising with all the employees that are involved in the projects
- Keep a close watch on the budgets of each department and the project
- Being involved in the project from the planning stages
- Assist with planning and scheduling of special events including coordinating catering.
- Helping in the execution of the project
- Reporting to the management on the development of the project
- The project coordinator has to be a hands on person
- Problem solving quickly; any delay could stall major projects
- Work with SharePoint, Visio and Ideally Microsoft Project to maintain, update etc...
- Bachelor Degree preferred but not necessary
- Exposure to an HR department would be extremely helpful
- Excellent MS Office skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook is a must
- SharePoint, Visio, and Microsoft Project would be nice to have as well.
- RECENT hands on Work experience in handling projects
- Minimum of 5 years total experience in a related role or in an Administrative role that is similar to the above duties
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screen successfully
- Super fast paced attitude and ability to make things happen while multi-tasking.
- Must commit to a minimum of 12 months (i.e. not look for another job), but potentially this role could run 24 months or longer
- Professional appearance and excellent communication skills.
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (preferred) or you may email your resume and information to firstname.lastname@example.org with ATTN: JFSPC912 in the subject line.