Senior Compliance Technician
This job has now expired
Real Estate Equities is one of the leading property management companies in the Twin Cities. We manage over 3,000 units and we're quickly growing. We've been a leader in the Twin Cities for 40 years, specializing in multi-family housing, townhomes, and affordable housing. We are currently seeking a Senior Compliance Technician to work from our corporate office in downtown St. Paul.
- Perform site file audits.
- Review site resident files for approval and notify site of any corrections.
- Produce required reporting.
- Complete preparations for site inspections from outside entities.
- Assist Department Manager with updating training and compliance manuals and program forms.
- 3 to 5 years experience working with at least 3 multi-layered compliance programs.
- Industry compliance certifications desired.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with confidential information.
- Must have strong intermediate computer skills.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- $100/month parking reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life and STD/LTD insurance provided by the company
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.