Senior Compliance Technician
Real Estate Equities is one of the leading property management companies in the Twin Cities. We manage over 3,000 units and we're quickly growing. We've been a leader in the Twin Cities for 40 years, specializing in multi-family housing, townhomes, and affordable housing. We are currently seeking a Senior Compliance Technician to work from our corporate office in downtown St. Paul.
- Perform site file audits.
- Review site resident files for approval and notify site of any corrections.
- Produce required reporting.
- Complete preparations for site inspections from outside entities.
- Assist Department Manager with updating training and compliance manuals and program forms.
- 3 to 5 years experience working with at least 3 multi-layered compliance programs.
- Industry compliance certifications desired.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with confidential information.
- Must have strong intermediate computer skills.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- $100/month parking reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life and STD/LTD insurance provided by the company
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.