Website Content Manager
Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.L.P. is a national law firm based in Minneapolis with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Boston and Naples. We have an exciting opportunity in our Minneapolis office for an experienced Website Content Manager to join our Information Services team. The primary purpose of this position includes web content management, search engine optimization, and web analytics. Responsibilities include managing all aspects of the organization’s dynamic online presence including the website’s content look and feel, branding experience, messaging, site features, information architecture, and functionality.
Qualifications include: Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred. Five+ years content management or related experience preferred.
Keys to success include:
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of website content management software (Sitecore).
- Demonstrated experience with SEO and site/info architecture.
- Strong understanding of web user experience principles and user-centered design processes.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure using sound decision-making skills.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines in a changing environment, and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written) with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging and rewarding work, a sense of community and the opportunity to work with a dynamic group of professionals. Please check out our firm at www.rkmc.com. If you are energetic, have a “can-do” attitude, and the possibility of joining us and putting your exceptional skills to good use interests you, please submit resume and salary requirements by clicking apply now.
Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.L.P. is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce.