IT Infrastructure Analyst
This job has now expired
The infrastructure analyst position requires a creative, detail oriented, organized and self-motivated individual to monitor, maintain and remediate IBM iSeries systems in a team environment.
- Responsible for steady-state “run” activities on the iSeries platform
- Configures and maintains third party applications.
- Monitors the health of ongoing operations of the iSeries environment.
- Performs tasks relating to operations as needed.
- Troubleshoots and remediates system and printing issues.
- Escalates issues with systems in accordance with procedures.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends software and hardware products.
- Establishes and communicates metrics.
- Identifies opportunities for performance improvement and IT Simplification.
- Ensures that processes and deliverables are well documented; actively works to share knowledge with others.