Service Desk Analyst
This job has now expired
Provide technical support to Salon employees over the phone. Log, track, and report all incidents that occur with Heat incident tracking software. Follow knowledge base processes and steps, document all troubleshooting performed, and escalate incidents as appropriate.
- Provides advanced technical support to corporate and field Regis employees for issues related to applications, collaboration tools, Break/Fix repair service, Audio/Visual, etc.
- The incumbent in this position spends the majority of their time resolving, documenting, tracking, monitoring, and ensuring timely incident/ request resolution.
- The remaining time may be spent actively working on assigned projects.
- Relies heavily on experience, internal knowledge and relationships, as well as personal judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field and 3 years of experience in a Help Desk/Service Desk environment OR 5 years of experience in a Service Desk/IT environment.
- Advanced understanding of the logical relationships of configuration items making up the assigned IT services, deep understanding of how the service is leveraged to enable Regis to attain its goals and strategies.
- Established within the IT community - understands Regis IT's organization and how to best work within it's boundaries to get things done.
- Demonstrated passion for customer service and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and proven time management skills.
- Desire to continuously look for better ways to service the customer.
- Willingness to take direction and follow pre-established guidelines & procedures.
- Ability to manage both personal and team stress.
- Experience utilizing call management software and monitoring tools - such as HEAT, SCCM.
- AS, BS or BA degree in Information Technology related field
- Experience with AS/400 and RS/6000
- ITIL Essentials or certification