LSC Slot Technical Supervisor
Supervises the Slot Technicians while directing the work flow on the floor and bench to maintain quality of guest service and efficient repairs while ensuring regulatory compliance. Verification level for jackpot above specified amounts.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Associates Degree in Electronics field or a combination of education and Slot repair experience equal to two years.
- Successful completion of Slot Bench Technician test.
- Advanced proficiency in preprocessing, spreadsheets, database, electronic mail software and operating systems.
- Valid drivers license may be required with a good driving record.
- Industrial Truck Driving permit may be required (forklift).
- Supervises Slot Technicians and coordinates daily tasks to ensure quality service. Monitors slot repair activities to ensure compliance with all departmental procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring and maintenance of the gaming system to ensure its integrity.
- Mentors subordinates and assists in team member training and development. Completes performance appraisals on direct reports.
- Conducts machine verifications for large jackpots and reports results to the Slot Shift Manager before jackpot hand pay. Resolves guest-related machine problems in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.