Full-Time Auto Dealer Receptionist
- Overall responsibility for incoming calls – including answering, screening, directing, taking and relaying messages, and providing general dealership information to the callers in a fast-paced environment.
- General administrative and clerical work – including mailing, filing, data entry.
- Greeting customers and directing them to appropriate locations within the store.
- Maintaining a high level of standards and cleanliness in the reception area.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required
- Auto Dealership experience is desired
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- High level of customer service
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Attention to detail, organizing and planning