The House Coordinator will
- Provide guidance, encouragement, support, comfort, security and safety to the individuals we support
- Meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal care
- Personnel and Program Supervision, including staff hiring, training, scheduling and oversight
- Develop and monitor individual support plans
- Prepare reports and required documentation
- Monitor and maintain financial records
- Accompany individuals on outings in the community or provide transportation to work and/or other activities.their hopes, dreams and personal outcomes.