This job is no longer available
New weight loss program looking for a Registered Dietitian to help the company continue to grow with your nutrition background. You will help clients reach their weight loss goals by teaching the client decision-making skills for their grocery shopping, coaching them through the weight loss process, and providing them information on exercise programs that work best for each of their individual needs.
A successful candidate will perform:
· Personalized consultations with each client
· Identify and provide appropriate resources for clients
· Maintain complete and accurate documentation for clients
· Part-time and flexible hours are available
· Registered Dietitian
· Superior active listening and coaching skills and a demonstrated ability to be empathetic to clients concerns.
· Outstanding customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational skills, Highly Self- Motivated and Dependable.
* Interested in writing articles for blogs would be a plus.
Please send resume to: