This job has now expired
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
United Hospital, located in downtown St. Paul, Minn., is the largest hospital in the Twin Cities east metro area, providing a full range of health care services to 200,000 inpatients and outpatients each year. With 3,400 employees, more than 1,000 physicians and 546 licensed beds, United Hospital has earned a reputation for excellence in patient care and state-of-the-art facilities, including innovative programs such as the John Nasseff Heart Hospital and John Nasseff Neuroscience Institute.
United Hospital is proud to be recognized as an ANCC Magnet Hospital.
An established, award-winning Electronic Medical Record is utilized.
This position's responsibility is to perform a variety of CT procedures that require independent judgement and understanding of anatomical positioning to produce optimum diagnostic results, while delivering exceptional service.
- Graduate of approved AMA School of Radiologic Technology
- Minimum 1 year CT experience
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other departments
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent planning, coordinating and decision making skills
- Excellent technical ability
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part Time Position (36 Hours/Week)
- Day/Eve Shift
- Work Schedule: three (3) 12/hour shifts 9am-9pm
- Non Contract
Apple Valley is home to the Minnesota Zoo and Imax. The Mall of America is within 5 minutes. Our "Apple Core" Downtown has over 200 shops, 60 restaurants and hotels. You and your family are minutes from fun, dinner and shopping. The schools are top notch. Apple Valley is the 24th Best Place to Live, Money Magazine, July 2008.
- Located 20 minutes south of downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul
- Population = 45,500
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA