APRN - CNS or NP
This job has now expired
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Unity Hospital, located in Fridley, Minn. serves the northern metropolitan communities with a full continuum of care and services and is known for its expertise in bariatrics and obstetrical care. For more than 40 years, Unity has been dedicated to providing care to nearly 250,000 households in more than 26 neighboring communities. With 1,500 employees and 221 staffed beds, Unity provides inpatient and outpatient services to more than 107,000 patients each year. More than 635 affiliated specialists serve the patients of Unity Hospital.
- Provide Pain Management consultative services to patients with Acute and Chronic Pain and Acute on Chronic Pain within the acute care setting.
Education / Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited APRN program with DEA number or eligibility.
- 3 years of previous experience as an APRN.
- BLS required.
- Driver's license required.
- RN license required.
- Advanced Pain Certification within one year of employment.
- Past Pain Management experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills with Physicians, patients and co workers.
- Ability to work well with complex patient population.
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part time (32 hours per week)
- Days: 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
- Weekend rotation based on unit need and subject to change. No weekend obligation at this time.
- Position will support Unity and Mercy Hospital.
Fridley is known for a small-town atmosphere in the midst of a metro area. Fridley schools experience unusually strong enrollment by nonresidents who cite quality academics, good school climate, and personalized attention for each student, as their reasons for choosing the Fridley Schools.
- Located 15 miles North of Minneapolis
- Population = 20,000
- Service Area = 600,350
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA