This job is no longer available
Customer Service Representative/Call Center
Northwest Respiratory Services is seeking a candidate for our fast-paced Inbound Call Center/Customer Service Department
Customer Service duties include:
• Handling high volume telephone and faxed orders for medical oxygen and related respiratory supplies
• Data entry of customer demographics, physician's orders and equipment
• Provide over the phone customer assistance with equipment troubleshooting and/or problem resolution
• Communicate daily with 19 different branch locations regarding customer information and orders
• Work collaboratively with other customer service representatives to ensure best practices are shared and the workload is completed.
Requirements would include good organizational skills, accurate typing skills, high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
• Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
• Previous customer service experience
• Excellent phone skills
• Effective and timely conflict resolution skills
• Experience working in a Windows environment (40+ WPM)
Preferred Skills: Previous medical experience/knowledge preferred, but not required. Previous experience with Brightree software is a plus, but not required.
This is a full-time (32+ hours/week) position with minimal overtime required, and eligible for our entire benefits package (this position may have the potential to convert to a 40-hour/week position in the future). Work schedule is generally Monday through Friday (4 or 5 days, 8-hour shifts) with some occasional required weekends.
Interested applicants meeting all requirements are encouraged to apply on our website for immediate consideration: www.nwrespiratory.com Job ID: 01-CSR.0912
Northwest Respiratory Services
716 Prior Ave N
St. Paul MN 55104