This job is no longer available
Top Talent Solution is now seeking a Quality Technician to work on 2nd shift. Hours will be 12:00pm to 8pm or 11:00am -7:00pm. Starting pay is $11.00 per hour plus shift differential.
• 2 year Technical or related degree
• 2+ years quality control experience and proficiency working with Corrective Action, Defective Material, and Document / Engineering Change Order processes
• Knowledge of Metrology, Gage Certification and repair, gage R&Rs, DMAIC or 8D problem solving methods, Pareto charting, etc
• Basic math skills and ability to read & interpret blueprints
• Basic computer skills; MS Word & Excel
• Ability to identify problems and offer solutions
• Must complete pre-employment drug screen
• Must be willing to withstand exposure to heat, dust, chemicals, and fumes
Top Talent Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Top Talent Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Top Talent Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.