This job is no longer available
Our client in southern Minnesota has a fantastic opportunity for an HR Generalist to join their team. This position is responsible for providing support and administering human resource plans and initiatives to employees and management at the site they support. As well as support the management team and human resources manager with all employee relations issues, concerns, and servicing of employees. Salary for this direct hire role is $55-65,000 DOQ
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Administers company policies and procedures and reviews consistent application of these policies through out the site.
2. Conducts investigations into all initial employee relations issues and concerns. Makes recommendations to Human Resources Manager for resolution of employee relations issues and concerns.
3. Administers and oversees the site recruitment for all site positions and works with business area
leadership teams to coordinate staffing needs and requirements.
4. Manages and oversees the on boarding and exiting processes for all site employees
5. Administers all human resource programs such as tuition reimbursement, service award program, and other programs as assigned.
6. Administers, tracks, and provides analysis for all employee survey and employee reporting requests to Human Resources Management and Business Area Leadership teams.
7. Conducts orientation for all new employees.
8. Provides support to Business Area Leadership teams in administering, planning and delivering all
9. Acts as a liaison between employees, Shared Services and Payroll group to ensure the adequate service and response to employees’ shared services and payroll needs.
10. Coordinates and assists Human Resource Manager with the integration of all human resource and company initiatives.
11. Coordinates with Shared Services group and Payroll group to provide any requested information or to assist in coordination of information to employees regarding these services.
12. Assists Human Resources Manager with design, implementation and delivery of training to all site employees as needed.
13. Maintains and coordinates with Shared Services any HRIS needs and requirements for the site.
14. Maintains compliance with all federal and state regulations concerning employment
2-5 years of Human Resources experience
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year College or university in Human Resources
Qualified candidates should use the built-in StarTribune application feature or you may email your resume directly to email@example.com with KESHRG in the subject line.