LSC Marketing Representative
Assist in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing special events and promotions for property. Works with other departments to ensure successful events and promotions to drive new and repeat gaming visits. Provides data base support to assist in guest relationship management.
- Any combination of post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field and event/special promotions experience equal to two years.
- Advanced experience with word-processing, spreadsheets, database and electronic mail software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and act upon financial data.
- Handles all direct mail list processing, manages and oversees direct mail offers, and defines and sets up all barcodes.
- Analyzes information in Player data base for effective and efficient marketing.
- Assists in creating themes, writing copy, proofing and editing all promotional collateral.
- Assists in developing proposals and outlines for special events and promotions. Coordinates logistics of the promotion from conception to completion within budget constraints. Notifies all appropriate departments of upcoming events and promotions. Attends on-site events and promotions and handles details necessary to execute the event or promotion.
- Generates casino play reports, receives final data (attendance, hotel rooms booked, reserved tickets, tickets issued, etc.). Completes event proforma and completes wrap-up report, evaluating the success of the promotion or special event. Organizes and maintains accurate records of events and promotions.