Transplant Care Center Operations Manager
This job has now expired
The Clinic Manager actively manages the daily operations and development of larger clinics or multi-specialty programs or complex/acute care specialty clinic(s) requiring advanced clinic management skills. Actively coaches and engages all staff and management while modeling expected behaviors and holding staff accountable. Manages clinic performance to improve quality of direct patient contact and improve patient, employee and provider satisfaction. Manages the clinic budget to meet objectives. Identifies and evaluates barriers to clinic success, helps craft solutions and implements improvement plans. Works to maximize the flow of information between the clinic and Medical Directors to improve physician utilization, understand physician needs and maximize the use of personnel and resources. Assists leadership in achieving coordination, consistency and integration of clinics and/or programs within the larger care system. Continuously focuseson reducing non-value added tasks, as perceived by the patient and provider, to improve the overall efficiencies of the clinic operation and patient center care.
In order to qualify for this role, you must possess:
- Current RN or Advanced Nursing License
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Admin, nursing, or management field with previous experience in a clinical setting.
- Five years clinical healthcare management/supervisory experience in complex setting. Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams of professionals. Basic understanding of budget process. Demonstrated success in process improvement, operational management and team building
- Proven experience working with and developing staff in terms of Customer Service skills, quality initiatives, patient and family centered care practices, and safety initiatives.
- Masters degree in Healthcare admin, nursing or management field with past experience in a clinical setting
- Proven experience in an academic ambulatory care setting