Attorney – Mankato, MN
Blethen, Gage & Krause, PLLP, a 14-attorney law firm is seeking experienced attorneys for positions in their transactional law and litigation departments. Candidates for the litigation attorney position should have 5 to 10 years of litigation experience, with an emphasis on insurance defense. Candidates for the transactional law position should have 5 to 10 years of experience with an emphasis on real estate, estate planning, wills, trusts and probate and business transactional experience. Candidates should have excellent academic credentials, strong writing skills and professional recommendations.
Candidates for an associate attorney position must possess an LLB or JD from an ABA accredited law school and be admitted to practice in a given jurisdiction. An associate is a lawyer employed by the firm who is under consideration for partnership or ownership status.
- Provides legal advice to clients in a timely and courteous manner.
- Achieves requisite revenue targets.
- Provides quick turnaround and high quality output in oral and written communications.
- Is active or committed to business development.
- Is involved in training, education, technical and personal development activities to meet the strategic goals and objectives of the firm.
- Works effectively and efficiently within designated teams.
- Supports other lawyers as directed.
- Actively seeks professional guidance and development from senior lawyers where appropriate.
- Involved in appropriate professional and community organization.
The firm offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits program. Please send your resume and cover letter to: M. Elder, P.O. Box 3049, Mankato, MN 56002-3049 or via email to: email@example.com.