Quality Assurance Analyst
If you want a challenging and rewarding career in a fast paced, dynamic environment that makes you excited to come to work, then keep reading!
We are excited about our growth and career opportunities at Regis and are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst.This position is responsible for the development and execution of manual and automated tests to ensure the highest possible product quality. Perform functional, system and integration level testing on newly developed, redesigned and pre-existing Point of Sale software and guest management solutions, mobile applications, and other salon-related technologies to ensure the highest possible product quality.
- Apply a broad application of industry standards, principles, theories and concepts involving quality testing.
- Review requirements and participate in the development of test plans
- Design, develop, and execute test cases using test plans, functional specifications, and other input contributed by other team members
- Participate in all phases of the test cycle, including Integration/System Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, etc.
- Develop test scenarios using manual and/or automated testing tools such as Microsoft TFS and Test Manager and Silk Central Test Manager
- Identify and report product defects
- Perform deliverables tracking and reporting as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or a related field, or software test related experience/knowledge
- 3 to 5 years of software testing experience in a professional software development environment
- Hands on workplace experience with testing tools such as Microsoft TFS and Test Manager and Silk Central Test Manager
- Experience in testing point of sale application software is a plus
- Knowledge of QA automation processes, methodologies, and frameworks
- Experience in creation of automation test scripts preferred
- A positive, quality-oriented, reliable, organized, and flexible individual with an ability to work in a fast-paced, client-focused, dynamic environment
- A thorough understanding of the test phase of the Software Development Life Cycle; knowledge of all phases of SDLC
- Strong planning and organizational skills and a high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizes tasks, and quickly adjusts in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience with Agile development methodologies preferred
Who Regis Is:
Regis Corporation is a multibillion-dollar enterprise and the global leader in beauty salons, and cosmetology education. The Company owns franchises or holds ownership interests in approximately 10,000 worldwide locations. System-wide, these and other concepts are located in the U.S. and in over 30 other countries in North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia. Visit our website to learn more at: www.regiscorp.com.
We are proud to offer our employees the following generous benefits and discounts: Medical,Dental,Vision,Life Insurance,Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent),Employee Stock Purchase Plan,401K Plan,Profit Sharing Plan,529 College Savings Plan,Company Provided Lunch,Employee Service and Product Discounts at Company-owned Locations,Discounts with partnering businesses (such as cell phone services and more).