NEW Bartender opportunities in Casino Beverage
Applies high guest service standards. Responsible for preparing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, collecting cash or tabulating drinks served, maintaining proper stock levels at bar and ensure cleanliness of work area.
- Takes guest drink orders, prepares and serves drinks according to recipes and procedures approved by Management. Operates P.O.S. system to process F & B charges. Handles cash, checks, currency, credit cards, gift certificates, complimentaries, and tips. Operates credit card validation (automated and manual) equipment.
- Sets up and stocks the bar prior to opening. Prepares garnishes and requests supplies as needed.
- Maintains and cleans bar area and equipment and locks up according to prescribed procedures.
- Assists Bar Back or dish/kitchen staff in maintaining & organizing glassware and bar supplies.
- Observe all responsible alcohol service guidelines. Prohibit the sale of any alcoholic beverage to any underage or intoxicated guests per established procedures.
Interacts with guests to ensure exceptional guest service and resolution of guest complaints. Answers guests’ questions and provides casino information.
- Any combination of bartending experience and/or bartending education to equal one year.
- Ability to work a varying schedule.
- Knowledge of point of sales systems a plus.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Alcohol Awareness rules and regulations.
Must be able to lift/move 40 pounds.