We are seeking an experienced accounting clerk for our client located in the Twin Cities metro area.
- Lead on processing both A/P, A/R.
- Provide general office support.
- Full cycle accounts payable including attaching purchase orders to invoices, inputting invoices, check runs and communicating with vendor.
- Applying cash receipts.
- Light collections.
- Investigates and resolves customer discrepancies.
- Assist in the monthly balancing of accounts payable to the general ledger.
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience equivalent required.
- At least 3 years experience with some combination of general accounting, accounts receivable and or accounts payable experience.
- Detail oriented and must be able to complete basic analysis and interpret data.
- Strong communication skills.
Please use the StarTribune application feature to submit your resume for consideration or you may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with JHGAC in the subject line. Thank you!