This job is no longer available
Staffing Partners' client is mid-size CPA firm looking for Health Care Accounting Manager. The right candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a valid/current CPA license. This is a direct hire position and is located in the Minneapolis/St Paul area.
- Supervising multiple tax, audit and accounting projects and client engagements
- Scheduling, staffing, and coordinating engagement workflow
- Be responsible for all phases of the engagement
- Maintain client relationships
- Maintain familiarity with qualifications of staff, review staff assignments for appropriateness
- Prepare engagement letter for approval
- Evaluate work programs prepared by staff
- Manage and adhere to engage time budgets
- Supervise staff and provide training
- Ensure that financial statements, tax returns, and letters or recommendation are prepared in accordance with professional and firm standards
- Assist in performance evaluations
- Prepare invoicing information for client billings
- Maintain knowledge of general economic and political trends of possible tax or other legisltation that could affect the business climate.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of public accounting
- Current/valid CPA license
- Proficient with computers
- Knowledge ProSystems Tax and Prosystem Engagment, BNA, Quickbooks and MAS 90
- Working knowledge of GAAP and Income Tax Basis financial statement and related disclosures
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (preferred) or you may email your resume and information to firstname.lastname@example.org with ATTN: JHGHCM in the subject line.