This job is no longer available
Top Talent Solutions is recruiting for an Lab Technician to work in a Lab environment for a Medical Device company. This individual will be responsible for performing the technical aspects of assigned tests in compliance with GLP, USDA and AAALAC guidelines.
- Performs various tests, which may include injections, patching and wrapping, implantation of test substances, observations, necropsies, and withdrawing and collecting body fluids, following internal SOP and protocol guidelines.
- Prepare animals for testing, which may include shaving, weighing, identifying and anesthetizing the animals
- Handles animals humanely.
- Some interaction with clients.
- Mastery of intermediate SX/Necropsy skills.
- Performing tests within GLP, USDA, and AAALAC compliance
- Associates Degree or higher
- 1 year prior experience as Lab Technician
- Experience handling small animals, mainly rodents
- ALAT, LATG or LAT certifications preferred