This job has now expired
Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota???s leading health plans. We provide more than 225,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs. UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We???re an organization that???s going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
The SharePoint Developer is responsible to follow established programming standards and policies to perform and oversee software development, solution architecture, systems analysis, project management, integration, maintenance, testing and implementation, as well as database development of systems based on Microsoft .NET Framework within SharePoint 2010 and MOSS 2007 environments. Systems and solutions support internal services, communication and collaboration externally, and customized world-facing Portal experiences.
Specific duties include:
- Design, create, test, and implement SharePoint-focused solutions, applications, program interfaces, and stored procedures within and hosted by UCare.
- Follow established programming standards, policies, and security best practices to perform and oversee systems analysis and recommendation, computer program/system design, development, coding, maintenance, testing and implementation, including database(s).
- Collaborate with other developers supporting all SharePoint environments and troubleshoot issues related to internet, intranet, extranet and portal environments. Develop secure data collection forms.
- Collaborate with business analysts, projects managers, and key business stakeholders to coordinate and implement user test plans and new software implementation including; packaged systems upgrades, extensions to packaged systems, third party software and internally developed programs and reports, according to documented requirements.
- Develop solutions using common and proven frameworks and methodologies; i.e. ITIL, SDLC, PLC, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
- Maintain adherence to regulatory standards meeting HIPAA and SOX compliance, with attention put toward data privacy, encryption, and highly secure solutions.
- Work with software vendor(s), System Specialists, and outside government agencies to resolve system and application programming related issues.
- Provide product and software support to client departments.
- Collaborate with team to develop, maintain and track required interface and solution documentation and training materials.
- Create, document, and execute all standards and procedures relating to solution development.
- Use initiative and innovation and available [software] tools to solve problems and reduce UCare's manual processing costs.
Required experience includes: Five years of progressively complex SharePoint 2007 and 2010 development and platform integration experience. Demonstrated experience creating webparts and developing data integration for a SharePoint environment. Strong skills using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Framework with emphasis on C#, VB.NET, ASP.net, jQuery, IIS, BizTalk, configuration of WCF web services, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft SQL Server including stored procedures and SSIS packages, SSRS, Microsoft SharePoint Designer, CAML,
Preferred experience includes: Health care experience, SharePoint Business Connectivity services, ITIL v2 or more current, Project Lifecycle or SDLC framework knowledge, Microsoft BI and/or Business Objects, Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science is preferred; Equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve. EOE/AA
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You???ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis???just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.