Education requirement: GED
Experience Required: 1+ years
Union Representation: Non-Union (100)
Work Schedule: Every other Saturday and Sunday 845-515
Hours per pay period: 16
Job ID: 33071
Job Code: 5HT
Date posted: Nov 30, 2012
The Pharmacy Clerk is accountable for ensuring customer loyalty and satisfaction as well as, efficient and accurate sale of all pharmacy products. The clerk has knowledge of all products sold in the front-end of store and can assist customers in locating items and makes referrals to a pharmacist for over-the-counter treatment recommendations. One or more years of sales and customer service experience in a Retail or business environment with high service standards required. Must be competent with basic Windows.
This position works Every Other Saturday and Sunday 8:45am-5:15pm
Park Nicollet Health Services, an integrated health care organization, is one of the most trusted and recommended sources of personalized health care in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul. Our progressive and dynamic system includes Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, Park Nicollet Clinic, Park Nicollet Foundation and Park Nicollet Institute. Park Nicollet is based in St. Louis Park and has more than 8,200 employees, including more than 700 physicians.
Our mission is to care for and support the health, healing and learning of those we serve.
Everyone caring, every day, creating with the individuals we serve, optimal health and greater value.
- Excellence is the standard we apply to our work, achieving best positive outcomes and upholding the highest professional standards.
- Caring is our heartfelt motivation to serve our patients and create the best possible experience.
- Learning is the way we continually improve and create knowledge and value that can be shared.
- Joy is what we experience when serving our patients and each other through a job well done.
- Stewardship is our commitment to create ever greater value with the resources entrusted to us