This job is no longer available
Top Talent Solutions is now seeking a Machine Operator on 1st shift.
Manufacture precision, high quality machined parts according to the part print. Set up regular production jobs with supervision.
• Set up and operate machines to produce parts according to the customer’s print and traveler.
• Assist all other operators in the department to ensure safety, quality and on-time delivery.
• Maintain and repair equipment to ensure quality operations.
• Maintain a safe and clean work area within the department.
• Adhere to all safety, ISO/TS policies and report violations to manager.
• Participate in all company training.
• High school diploma plus one to three years directly related experience.
• Maintain good communication with department manager.
• Maintain a positive working environment within all departments.
• Work at a fast pace and able to adjust schedule to meet customer demands.
• Basic computer training. Steel toe boots.
Top Talent Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Top Talent Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Top Talent Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.