This job is no longer available
Top Career Solutions had teamed up with a leading HRO company from the Minneapolis area for a Payroll Specialist. Consistently named one of the top 100 private companies in Minnesota, our client is a rapidly growing, widely known provider of outsourced human resources services. This company provides clients throughout the country with high-quality human resources services, benefits administration, risk management and complete payroll services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist employees and clients with payroll questions and issues.
Proactively contact customers to ensure total satisfaction.
Coordinate, prepare and process multi-state client payrolls with multiple payroll frequencies.
Review and implement child support orders, garnishments and state/Federal levies.
Complete and respond to employment verification inquires.
Assist tax department with tax research.
Enter and maintain employee/client information in HRIS system.
Assist in identifying process and communication improvement opportunities.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements, Desired Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of professional-level payroll experience in a multi-state environment
- Strong customer service skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize a high volume of work
- Strong skills with MS Office products and HRIS/payroll systems
- CPP or FPP certification preferred
- Occasional travel may be required