This job is no longer available
Leonard, Street and Deinard, one of the largest law firms in Minnesota, seeks a highly motivated, results oriented, organized, Billing Supervisor, to join our Billing and Finance team. This position will provide direction of work flow through the Billing Representatives and assist in billing coverage as necessary. In cooperation with the Financial Analyst team, facilitate effective billing and financial processing with the Elite Enterprise/3E, and related, applications including:
- Technical support for finance and other users.
- Assist with upgrade and implementation projects.
- Maintain system setup and security.
- Assist with report and template development.
- Assist with financial and data analysis projects.
- Recommend and implement changes in billing workflow as necessary.
· Ability to work independently, possess self-management skills and know when to seek assistance.
· Ability to direct and supervise the work of individuals on a team.
· Familiar with a legal billing concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Windows applications, and comfortable with ad hoc reporting.
· Creative problem solving skills and ability to multi-task.
· Excellent organizational skills, and detail-oriented.
· A positive and professional individual with excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Minimum of five years experience in financial accounting roles including at least 1 year supervisory.
· Experience in professional services organization a plus.
· Experience with Elite legal management software a plus.
· Four year degree in Accounting/Finance or Business Information Systems a plus.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter (salary requirements) and resume to HRGeneralist@leonard.com.