Pediatric Home Service is a friendly and professional leader in home health care with a singular passion for and commitment to taking care of the child.
Are you a skilled, caring and compassionate RN or LPN looking to:
- Make a difference in the lives of medically fragile children by delivering the highest level of care in their own homes
- Experience working with a multidisciplinary team of clinical staff
- Receive comprehensive training plus a thorough in-home, case specific orientation
- Experience live and personal 24/7 support of a Case Manager and numerous on-call staff in our clinical disciplines
- Work with a company who has a culture of teamwork, respect, and community.
Does that sound like you?
Then working at Pediatric Home Service is the next step in your nursing career!
We are looking for full and part time RN’s and LPN’s who can work both overnights and days in the Twin Cities Metro area.
The qualified candidate will have a MN nursing license along with strong interpersonal and customer service skills. Experience in pediatric and home care a plus! Position requires reliable transportation and ability to use our electronic real-time charting in each home.
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive wages
- Health and Dental insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay
- Professional Development (including free Contact Hours)!!
Interested candidates should apply online at pediatrichomeservice.com in the employment section; please include cover letter, resume and salary requirements.