This job is no longer available
Top Career Solutions has teamed with a St Paul based medical device manufacturing company seeking a Human Resources Representative to join their growing company. Currently, their St Paul location has roughly 200 employees with two other employees in Human Resources. The Human Resources Representative will assist the two HR Managers with their internal duties. This candidate must have previous experience working for a Staffing Agency, preferably in Human Resources within the company.
Human Resources support duties
- List open positions with hiring agencies once “Request for Staff” form has been approved by the Executive Vice President. Work with agencies to get qualified candidates as needed.
- Manage the interview process
- Responsible for typing accurate Open Job Listings each month
- Update job descriptions when requested.
- Update new and existing HR documents (as needed)
- Responsible for coordinating the Quarterly Good Attendance Derby winners, getting approval, preparing and distributing awards.
- Prepare monthly associate reviews.
- Prepare bi-monthly Attendance Reports for Executive Vice President.
- Responsible for updating temp associate spreadsheet with current information which includes tracking attendace.
- Update Open Position Spreadsheet as needed and forward to Human Resources Supervisor.
Assist organization/coordination of special events:
- Responsible for coordinating Spring/Fall Plant tours. Assit with other functions upon request from Operations Staff.
- College degree, preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources Management
- Must have previous experience working for a Staffing Agency
- Five years in the following area:
o Administrative, 5+ years required, executive experience preferred
o Human Resources knowledge, 2+ years experience required
o General office procedures
- Manual skills including writing, typing, word processor, calculator, fax
- Must have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills