Fitness Desk Attendant
This job has now expired
The purpose of this position is to contribute to membership sales and retention; to oversee the functions of the fitness activity desk, assisting members and guests in a professional, courteous, and service-oriented manner; to ensure the safety, maintenance and cleanliness of fitness and gymnasium areas and to provide service enhancements to members and guests.
- Actively pursues membership, tanning and pro-shop sales and recruits members and guests into activities and events.
- Ensures membership retention, repeat daily guest usage, and referrals through a high level of member and guest service delivery and response.
- Greets members and guests and assists with questions and concerns. Maintains schedules for usage of gyms, courts, golf simulator and batting machine. Monitors activity sign up. Maintains accurate records of program participation and equipment usage. Reconciles daily sales.
- Assists with the cleanliness of fitness area and equipment, and the maintenance of fitness equipment.
- Provides service enhancements to members and guests. Assists members with questions, concerns, and directions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a customer service organization
- C.P.R. and First Aid Certifications or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment