This job is no longer available
Monitors the activity of and works in conjunction with Hard and/or Soft Count Cashiers to ensure compliance to policies, procedures, and service standards. Ensures that cash and coin are accurately counted, bagged, wrapped, and transported.
- High school graduate or GED preferred with six months count team experience or one year casino finance experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- Monitors activities of and works with assigned cashiers to ensure compliance with cash-handling policies and procedures.
- Reviews count and corresponding paperwork to verify accuracy and correct errors and discrepancies as necessary.
- Interviews, selects, hires, and assists in training/cross training of team members. Completes performance appraisals and issues disciplinary actions.
- Tracks and monitors the usage of company supplies and equipment to identify quality concerns or performance issues.
- Monitors, troubleshoots, replenishes, and balances all ATMs, Bill Breakers and other redemption equipment.