Sample Warehouse Coordinator
Provide quality service to our internal business partners through receipt, movement and distribution of product. Practice good customer service, inventory control, maintain an organized warehouse and protect product.
This position will work the following shifts:
Monday: 5:30pm- 10:00pm
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Receive, receipt and accept new samples into the sample warehouse inventory.
- Prepare QA/QC approved samples for handling and storage, crate templates and locate in proper locations.
- Review show calendar throughout the day and create show picks and internal customer requests.
- Pull internal customer product requests from multiple locations throughout the warehouse accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Inspect requested product leaving and returning for quality issues or damage.
- Monitor email correspondence from requesting parties for show changes and updates and react accordingly and swiftly.
- Process returned product requests to it exact location in a timely fashion.
- Make multiple system (Oracle) transactions and use required spreadsheets to document vital information.
- Help to maintain a 99% correct inventory through participation in cycle counts, audits, request processing, receiving, and shipping.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized warehouse at all times. Take personal responsibility daily in cleaning and organizing the warehouse.
- Understand and be fully functional in all required Oracle processes and inventory transactions.
- Complete required reporting to team daily along with required tracking spreadsheets.
- Participate in returns to the vendor, liquidation pulls and employee auction.
- Assist the receiving department with incoming and outgoing shipments including receipting and locating merchandise, vendor violations, returns to the vendor. Ship UPS, FedEx and LTL.
- Assist with inter office mail pick up, processing and delivery
- Participate actively in process changes and idea exchanges. Develop and implement creative solutions to problems.
- Take a leadership role on researching and finding lost product.
- Partner with QA to resolve quality issues or address product concerns or transactions.
- Participate in complete category audits and research overdue check out requests.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 1-2 years customer service related experience
- Warehouse and/or retail environment preferred