Application Support Manager
This job has now expired
If you want a challenging and rewarding career in a fast paced, dynamic environment that makes you excited to come to work, then keep reading!
So…if you want to be part of a company that is reigniting itself, an organization you can believe in and contribute to, and obtain a challenging position that makes you excited to come to work, then we want to talk with you! We are excited about our growth and career opportunities at Regis and are currently seeking an Application Support Manager to be located in Edina, MN. If you're an independent, highly productive results oriented professional, then you want to join our Application Management Team. This position is responsible for systems support activities through direct and indirect staff. Develops and implements policies and procedures for the production support function which includes defect analysis, remediation, installation and restart and recovery procedures. Monitors and reports all production outages, identifies root cause and facilitates resolution. Will performs proactive analysis on all factors impacting high availability and service level attainment.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to deliver services in alignment with business and expectations
- Performs proactive analysis on all factors impacting high availability, identifying trends and patterns.
- Influence and execute against the service management roadmap based on agreed to priorities.
- Monitor and improve customer satisfaction with the quality of service delivered
- Participate in service reviews and execute on improvements within an overall strategy
- Participate in operational readiness reviews to ensure a smooth transition to the support teams.
- Ensure knowledge is documented appropriately through the project lifecycle and within the support framework for effective problem resolution and knowledge continuity.
- Identifies opportunities for IT process improvement
- Lead, mentor, and develop team of Systems Analysts and Software Engineers.
- Creates and executes project work plans.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project (including assignment of resources) and scope.
- Reviews deliverables to ensure project standards are met.
- Ensures completed project documents are stored appropriately.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- BS Degree - Computer Science, Information Systems focus OR equivalent work experience
- 7-10 years of product engineering
- 3 years experience in coordinating software, hardware design, engineering and development functions.
- Required - People management experience, strong leadership skills in coaching for high performance; communication, and mentoring skills.
- Desired experience in Agile/Scrum environment
- iSeries experience a plus.In depth knowledge of computer operations, monitoring and control, systems recovery and production processing control.
- Prefer knowledge and expertise in IT service life-cycle management models and frameworks (e.g. ITL).
- Stay motivated and productive in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Builds a knowledge base of stakeholder's business, organization and objectives to support the risk management process.
Who Regis Is:
Regis Corporation is a multibillion-dollar enterprise and the global leader in beauty salons, and cosmetology education. The Company owns franchises or holds ownership interests in approximately 10,000 worldwide locations. System-wide, these and other concepts are located in the U.S. and in over 30 other countries in North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia. Visit our website to learn more at: www.regiscorp.com.
Our employees are important to us, we are proud to the following generous benefits and discounts: Medical,Dental,Vision,Life Insurance,Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan,401K Plan,Profit Sharing Plan,529 College Savings Plan,Company Provided Lunch,many other product discounts from local businesses.