Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Cambridge Medical Center, located in Cambridge, Minn., just north of the Twin Cities metro area, is a large multi-specialty clinic and a 57-bed hospital on one campus. Cambridge Medical Center has 900 employees and 50 physicians. Dedicated to providing patient-centered care in an atmosphere that promotes healing and comfort, Cambridge Medical Center provides services to more than 136,000 inpatients and outpatients each year.
- Schedule patient appointments in Excellian, answer phone, greet and assist patients in person and on the phone
- Determine when to transfer patient calls to a triage RN
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Medical Terminology preferred
- Customer service experience with patient, clients on the phone and in person
- Customer service
- Ability to read, understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Must follow scheduling and Allina protocols, maintain confidentiality
- Typing proficiency use of computerized medical record, accurate spelling
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part time position 20 hours per week
- TEMPORARY 6-9 months
- Day, Evening, Night shift, varying start and end times, weekends and holidays
- L70 Contract
The increased population and business growth in and around Cambridge have elevated the community to the status of a 'regional hub' in East Central Minnesota for shopping, services, entertainment, employment and education. Cambridge residents enjoy a community that maintains its 'small town' feel, yet is only 45 minutes from the metropolitan Minneapolis-Saint Paul entertainment and sports venues. The community is surrounded by lakes, rivers, and woods and offers its residents a quiet lifestyle with unlimited recreational opportunities. Education is a priority among the residents who take pride in Cambridge's excellent schools and community college.
- Located 45 miles North of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Population = 7,500
- Service Area = 30,000
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA