Business Analyst - RCM Provider Enrollment
This job has now expired
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Commons is the Minneapolis-based headquarters of Allina Health, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Allina's Abbott Northwestern Hospital, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
- Consults with internal and external customers to analyze, design, develop and maintain technical application systems to support business needs.
- Responsible for maintaining the SyMed and Omniform database -used for 3rd party payer enrollment
- Prepares reports
- Translates business requirements into technical systems specifications for other Information Services (IS) functions.
- Develops and provides training to end users on how to use functionality in the technical application system.
- Supports end users when they have questions or problems using the technical application system.
- Analyzing and reporting on ACO, community Measures and Meaningful Use.
Education / Experience:
- BA / BA or previous work experience as a business analyst or related position.
- 0-2 years experience working as a business analyst or related job on technical application systems in one or more aspects of technical application systems or areas of the business.
- Implements modifies, tests and administers more complex software applications (e.g. Lawson, Epic etc.)
- Ability to understand databases
- Knowledge of 3rd party payer billing
- Ability to work under general supervision.
- Develops collaborative partnerships across departments and business units.
- Able to take initiative to become more knowledge about Allina's business and the heahlthcare industry trends.
- Challenges others thinking to create effective and efficient work processes.
- Adapts quickly to changing business and technology needs.
- Demonstrates sound business judgement.
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full time 40 hours per week.
- Monday - Friday; 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Minneapolis boasts being both cosmopolitan yet small enough that you can find a place to call home whether on a lake, golf course, or in an adjoining suburb. With the fast pace of activity there are professional sports, theater, or enough parks for a quiet walk. The area has numerous schools and colleges, both public or private, and enough teams for all weekend athletes to join.
- Located in Minneapolis
- Population = 380,000
- Service Area = 2,882,245
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA