This job is no longer available
Are you looking for a position with no nights or weekends and no on-call hours?
Minnesota Eye Consultants, P.A., the Midwest's premier eye care group practice, has a full time opening for a Registered Nurse to work at our Ambulatory Surgery Center located in Bloomington. Candidate has the option of chosing 32 hours/week (4 days) or 40 hours/week (5 days.)
We are seeking an RN with a minimum of one year operating room experience either in an ambulatory or hospital setting and/or recovery and/or intensive care experience. ACLS/ophthalmology/plastics/circulating experience is a plus. Current CPR and Minnesota State Nursing License required. Duties include: Pre-op, post-op and circulating. Occasional travel is required to ASCs in Blaine and Maplewood. Additional travel time and mileage is reimbursed when traveling to other ASCs.
Minnesota Eye Consultants, P.A. offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including, but not limited to:
• 10 Paid Holidays Annually
• 22 days Paid Time Off (PTO) Annually
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Group & Supplemental Life Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401k with Company Match
• Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care Expenses
• Eye Care Services provided by Minnesota Eye Consultants Physicians
• Discounted Optical, Cosmetic and Nutritional Products
• Discounted Hearing Services
• Continuing Education Allowance
• Employee Recognition Program
• Uniforms Provided for Clinical and OR staff
• Paid Parking
• Travel Reimbursement
Join the most experienced team in eye care and work with the best! Apply via Star Tribune, fax resume to Human Resources at 952-567-6178 or e-mail email@example.com.