This job is no longer available
MDI Achieve: Leveraging Technology to Improve Quality of Life in the Eldercare Continuum
Customer Service Agent -
Do you enjoy technology and helping people? Are you quick at learning software and excellent with customer service? Do you enjoy teaching others how to use software? Our Customer Service Agent for Financial Software position available in our Eden Prairie office may be the right job for you.
Software support is a vital function in our business.Our environment is team focused and is comprised of enthusiastic Client Service professionals. To perform this job, you need to be customer focused, have strong analytical skills, love to work with software, and thrive in a dynamic atmosphere. The day to day routine consists of handling incoming calls from healthcare organizations that need assistance and guidance using our software. You must be comfortable communicating with customers on the phone and email, have good documentation skills, and be very good with details.
Because healthcare technology is a growing industry, our needs for specific skills and expertise to support the technology are always evolving. Your subject matter expertise in any combination of financial, technology, or business background can make a strong contribution to our staff of talented employees.
If you enjoy technology, if you have an interest or background in healthcare, and if you like working with people, then this is a good opportunity for you.
Ideal Skills, Knowledge and Education:
· Demonstrated ability to communicate and create effective documentation, to analyze and troubleshoot with computers, excellent customer service skills, ability to teach others.
· Four year degree in Healthcare Administration, Accounting, Information Systems, or related field is highly preferred.
· Two plus years working in customer service, call center or information technology.
· Work experience in an eldercare facility is highly preferred.
· See our website for more careers: www.mdiachieve.com
MDI Achieve offers comprehensive benefits that include: medical insurance options, dental insurance, life and disability insurance, Section 125 Flex Spending Plans, 8 paid holidays, PTO and 401k plan.
Relocation assistance is not available. Must be eligible to work in the USA.