Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor
Seeking candidate with supervisory/management experience in hotel.
Directs staff and inspects hotel rooms to ensure quality room appearance and attainment of cleaning standards. Applies high guest service standards.
- Any combination of education and supervisory experience in the hotel industry, hotel room cleaning, or related field to equal one year.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Supervises, assigns daily tasks, and trains assigned staff. Inspects guest rooms, hallways, and service areas to ensure standards are being met. Ensures that polices and procedures are followed.
- Works with Front Desk to ensure accurate room counts.
- Follows up on guests’ special requests.
- Inspects storage areas, chemical closets, and inventory to ensure compliance with predetermined levels and safety issues.
- Recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring and promoting team members. This includes team member training and developing. Completing performance appraisals on direct reports.
- Prepares maintenance work orders and daily follow up.