This job is no longer available
Top Talent Solutions is currently accepting resumes for experienced Injection Mold Setup Technicians for on all shifts! These will be temp-to-hire positions for a precision custom thermoplastic injection molding company located in Coon Rapids, MN.
• Sets up molds in 35 to 1,750 ton injection molding machines
• Work with manual and fully electronic control panels
• Set up and program auxiliary equipment
• Perform part changeover while mold is in press
• Print production paperwork and document machine adjustments
• Organize and setup workstations in manufacturing areas
• Assists in conducting mold tool trials
• Work with supervision on set-up productivity improvement projects
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as an injection molding setup technician
• Technical or vocational training
• Knowledge of set-up and tear-down procedures of molds
• Mechanical aptitude
• Ability to read and understand blueprints
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Please send resumes for consideration or apply online at www.toptalentmn.com.
Top Talent Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Top Talent Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Top Talent Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace