This job is no longer available
Make a Difference!
Mary T. Inc. has several part time openings in Bloomington and one part time opening in Richfield.
These positions are responsible for the direct care, safety, and well being of adults with intellectual disabilities in a group home setting. This includes:
- Following and completing assigned programming responsibilities and care plans
- Assisting the client in the achievement of physical and emotional comfort
- Promoting and encouraging client participation in appropriate activities both in-home and in the community
- Providing direct care support including conducting personal cares, med administration, meal preparation, household tasks and documentation.
The positions we currently have open:
- EOW Sat and Sun 4p-10p BLOOMINGTON
- Every M-F 6a-9a BLOOMINGTON
- EOW Sat and Sun 8a-3p BLOOMINGTON
- EOW Sat and Sun 10a-10p RICHFIELD
Minimum Requirements for Employment with Mary T. Inc.:
You must be 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma or GED. You must have a valid drivers license and be able to meet our driving criteria. You must be able to pass a state and county background check. Willingness to work hard and a desire to help others is necessary. Good communication skills are also needed.
*Other Full Time and Part Time Positions Available in other areas of the Metro*
For more information please contact HR at 763-754-2505. You can download an application from our website at www.marytinc.com, stop into our office at 1555 118th LN Coon Rapids, MN 55448 or email your resumeby clicking Apply now.
We set high standards for performance -- all staff, whether in direct consumer service roles or support roles, have clear expectations for job performance. We work hard and share a commitment to providing our consumers with the best care and we are dedicated to creating a warm and supportive living environment for those we serve.