This job is no longer available
Top Career Solutions along with our client in Minnetonka, MN have immediate openings for Call Center Supervisors.
Our client’s call center is a large, exciting and collaborative call center located in Minnetonka, MN. The Supervisor's primary responsibility is to lead a team of Customer Account Executives to improve performance and enhance the overall customer experience. The Supervisor will focus on performance management by coaching, providing actionable feedback, conducting side by side observations, and call monitoring. Performing in a fast paced- ever changing environment, the Supervisor role requires strong interpersonal skills and frequent feedback and interaction with CAE's, the ability to use metrics, reporting and other available information to help each CAE achieve personal and career developmental goals. The Supervisor is responsible for supervising the performance of CAE's in all activities related to offering and selling products and services.
A successful candidate for the Supervisor position will have experience in training, coaching and providing constructive feedback to their team members. The Supervisor will address and coach CAE's behaviors such as tone, demeanor and negotiation skills while driving performance. The Supervisor will maximize the team goals and objectives by providing positive motivation to the CAE's, use performance management to achieve a range of sales and operational business goals, and ensures the quality experience is being delivered to the customer to encourage continued loyalty.
- Develops personal performance plans with CAE's and provides on-going performance feedback and quarterly performance plan reviews.
- Establishes career and personal development goals with employees that enhance skill sets and knowledge of the industry, products, and quality customer service.
- Communicates and manages expectations for quality and accuracy of work, as well as key productivity metrics associated with service level achievements.
- Identifies variances and creates effective plans to address gaps.
- Partners with leadership team and other functions within the organization to ensure positive working relationships and effective communication, resulting in employees being informed and educated about critical information and strategy needed to be successful in their role.
- Collects and compiles data to identify opportunities for service improvement. Ensures competence and continuity of qualified CAEs through optimum selection, training and development, appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Conducts monthly team meetings to deliver key communications and build team spirit and provide employee recognition.
- Develops and leads an effective team that proactively retains customers and effectively communicates the benefits of the products and services.
- Facilitates positive employee relations by fostering an environment of open communication, approachability, and fair and consistent treatment of employees.
- Approves CAE's time, manages schedules and time off requests to meet the needs of the business, motivates employees to achieve sales and compliance results and conducts routine office visits and audits.
- Conducts real-time phone monitoring and coaching to service CAEs in order to maintain required service levels, provides immediate feedback to associates to enhance call quality and increase productivity levels.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Sales/ Management experience
- 2 years of management experience
- Sales or telemarketing experience preferred
- Previous call center supervisor experience preferred
- Encouraging and responsive teaching style while being comfortable assessing performance and giving feedback
- Able to create an open and supportive learning environment
- Ability to approve team's time, manages schedules, including time off requests and leaves to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent phone skills - ability to build rapport and probe for information over the phone
- Computer fluent - including Windows programs
- Ability to maneuver between multiple screens quickly; multi-task keyboarding experience required
- Comfortable with technical terminology
- Can effectively interpret CAE's performance data
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Thrives in a metric-driven environment with both departmental and corporate goals
- Ability to type 30 wpm
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Has a positive outlook by setting a tone for team and skilled at motivating people
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
- Detail-oriented with superior time management skills while responding well to team or corporate goals
- Able to work under pressure and handle stressful situations
- Ability to work a variety of shifts and overtime as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent