Executive Casino Host
This job has now expired
Executive Casino Hosts, in accordance with the highest of ethical standards, represent the Gaming Enterprise in establishing and maintaining casino business relationships with assigned high-worth gamblers. Executive Hosts are assigned selected guests and interact with them to develop, maintain, and increase gambling time and amount wagered. They achieve growth targets through assistance with redemption of complimentary food, hotel, show tickets, and other facility amenities and benefits to motivate visitation and increased play. Executive Hosts serve as the primary contact and resource for their assigned guests to ensure each guest has hassle-free visits to Mystic Lake or LittleSix Casinos. While the Executive Hosts primary attention will be directed to his or her assigned guests, they are still expected to identify and interact with new guests or non-carded guests to encourage Club Mystic membership. High-worth players that elect to not participate in Club Mystic may nevertheless receive assistance from an Executive Host for non-complimentary services or if warranted, limited complimentary benefits
- Player Development or casino experience in a gaming environment to equal two years.
- Strong knowledge of guest tracking software. Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation, database, electronic mail software.
- Ability to communicate to a diverse population.
- Ability to read, speak and write English clearly.
- High School graduate or GED.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Responsible for monitoring and increasing the play of assigned players.
- Servers as host/hostess accommodating carded player needs such as hotel rooms, meals, entertainment tickets, etc. Communicates and coordinates with Casino Zone Managers and zone personnel to maximize player identification and recognition.
- Contacts players on the casino floor, at special events, on the telephone, etc. regarding upcoming events, player issues/questions and maintain social relationships with player base.
- Reviews player issues and player rewards with Casino Host staff and Club Mystic to ensure guest satisfaction and procedural compliance.