HR Org Development & Learning Partner
This job has now expired
The Organizational Development & Learning Partner brings deep industry knowledge of learning and organizational effectiveness practices. Proactively assesses organizational needs and develops learning experiences, initiatives, coaching engagements or organizational development interventions designed to address learning or development needs.
Positively impacts the strategic priorities of the organization through building increased capability and engagement at all employee levels. Designs, develops, and implements curriculum for diverse audiences and settings, including managers, healthcare workers, physicians and administrators.
The OD and Learning Partner is a savvy coach with excellent development and problem solving skills and equally capable in developing interpersonal effectiveness. Supports teambuilding in a cross-functional, multi-specialty, clinical environment with a focus on creating patient-centered care outcomes and experiences of high quality.
Conducts interventions for resolving conflicts and tension that limits teamwork and productivity. Is an effective facilitator with cohort groups and with rapid development of supervisory skills with specialized and diverse workforces. Implements talent management programs that identify talent pools, development needs, and career paths, that help attract, retain and motivate a complex workforce.
Has the ability to introduce fresh and progressive curriculum, work experiences, and teamwork processes that respond to changing demographics and diversity profiles and workforce populations.
To qualify for this role you must possess:
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources or related field, advanced knowledge of organizational development interventions designed to address learning and development needs, and significant professional level experience in one or more additional functional HR subspecialties (employee relations, labor relations, compensation, benefits, staffing, etc.)
- Six years of organizational development and/or HR generalist experience and proven record delivering results in a dynamic work environment. Performance and talent management experience; direct experience in needs assessment; direct course and program design experience; demonstrated expertise in multiple functional specialty areas of HR.
- Experience improving performance in a matrixed organization. Advanced PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills. Ability to influence and lead change initiatives
- Master’s in Human Resources, OD or directly related field
- Healthcare service industry experience highly preferred Academic experience preferred
- Assessment tools and models certifications such as MBTI, DISC, SDI, etc.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits and provide you with the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of healthcare through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.