This job is no longer available
Pay Rate: $11.00-$13.00 DOQ
Status: Temp to Hire
Location: Little Canada, MN
Work Schedule: 7:30am – 4:00pm
THE RIGHT STAFF is looking for an experienced Mortgage Recording Specialists.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
**APPLY ONLINE NOW: http://jobs.therightstaff.com/index.smpl?arg=user_login **
Qualified applicants may choose to apply directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and
- Proof read and audit recordable documents
- Perform formal review and inspection of recordable documents to ensure accuracy
- Process recording fees by understanding related mortgage documents
- Back end, after closing mortgage experience preferred
- Position requirements: High school grad or GED a must -- some college would be preferred
- Candidate should have mortgage experience with a minimum of 3-6 months related experience
- Ability to use basic computer programs, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent time management skills as well as attention to detail
Mon-Fri regular business hours 7:30am – 4:00pm.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! We want to get to know you, your skills, interests, and goals. Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. We provide interview coaching. We can connect you with some of the area’s leading employers. We are here to help you!
Temporary assignments to full-time permanent positions, THE RIGHT STAFF is ready to assist you! Let us help you create YOUR success!
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.