This job is no longer available
Pay Rate: $11.00 - $13.00/hour
Assignment: Temp to Hire
Location: Little Canada, MN
Work Schedule: Mon – Fri 7:30am – 4:00pm
THE RIGHT STAFF is looking for an experienced E-Recording Specialist. The right candidate will have previous experience with MERS software and be able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to meet same day deadlines.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
**APPLY ONLINE NOW: http://jobs.therightstaff.com/index.smpl?arg=user_login **
Qualified applicants may choose to apply directly to: email@example.com and
- Proof read and audit recordable documents
- Perform formal review and inspection of recordable documents to ensure accuracy
- Process recording fees by understanding related mortgage documents
- High School Graduate or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Must have MERS software experience
- Looking for candidates with back end, after closing experience.
- Candidate should have mortgage experience with a minimum 3-6 months related experience
- Ability to use basic computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent time management skills as well as attention to detail
Mon-Fri regular business from 7:30am – 4:00pm.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! We want to get to know you, your skills, interests, and goals. Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. We provide interview coaching. We can connect you with some of the area’s leading employers. We are here to help you!
Temporary assignments to full-time permanent positions, THE RIGHT STAFF is ready to assist you! Let us help you create YOUR success!
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.