Solutran is recruiting sales people to work on a month to month contract basis with a potential to hire. We are looking for individuals that have experience selling to Consumer Product Goods Manufacturers (CPGs) and Promotion Agencies. This position is responsible for identifying, executing, and supporting sales initiatives for a new patent pending promotion and payment product that hosts discounts and product trials.
- Extensive contacts with CPG brand and marketing managers a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail and results oriented skills with the ability to summarize facts and findings into meaningful information.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent computer and presentation skills.
Education and/or Experience:
- BS or BA degree required.
- Corporate Retail Buyer experience working with Consumer Product Manufacturers.
Location: Minneapolis based company requiring this role to be located locally.
If you are ready for a challenge, send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include why you are uniquely qualified for our position and company!
We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who is highly professional, self-driven and detail oriented. Positions that the individual will be calling on include Brand and Marketing Managers along with C-level positions.
- Call and build relationships with prospective clients.
- Collaborate with others on the sales team to develop plans and deliver results.
- Identify and lead business generation initiatives. Identify opportunities, conduct research, develop relationships, and present fact based business proposals that lead to a successful opportunity.
- Plan and prepare sales pitch and presentation materials focused on target companies or business segments.
- Influence CPG Brand Managers to sponsor promotional discounts and product samples to consumers via the new promotion and payment mechanism.
- Coordinate monthly promotion plans to ensure adequate promotions are available.
- Assist with contract management and implementations.
- Support trade show and other key sales events.
- This position will require 20-40% travel.