Room Supervisor- Instructor
We are a non-profit day program located in the Northeast Twin Cites area serving adults with developmental disabilities. We transform lives. It is not just a mission statement; it is what we do each and every day. Our company has stimulating and life changing work. No matter what you do in the company, you’ll find a culture that’s diverse, team-oriented and focused on making a real difference. PAI is seeking persons who are hardworking and passionate about the field. We are looking for the best because our clients deserve it!
Fulltime Supervisory Position
Great Hours: 7:15-3:45 or 8-4 pm Monday through Friday
Full benefit package including health and dental insurance.
Pay differential for related experience and degree.
- Attend meetings and communicate with team members, write and facilitate outcomes, active treatment, behavior management programs.
- Ensure compliance with licensing standards.
- Promote skill building in recreation & leisure, communication, sensory integration and more.
- Provide behavioral support to clients.
- Staff supervision, coaching and training. Motivate employees through example and challenge.
- Respond to client medical concerns and medication administration.
- Hands on direct support during service hours. Direct support includes heavy lifting & client hygiene.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Positively and professionally represent PAI, department and clients to co-workers, team members and guests.
- Prefer applicants with a 4 yr or a 2 yr related degree and supervisory experience in a 245B day training or residential program.
- Strong supervisory and coaching skills.
- Positive work history.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Professional communication skills oral/ written.
- Active treatment development skills.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Drive a personal vehicle and PAI van. Need to be at least 21 years of age, have valid driver’s license and personal car insurance, access to a vehicle and a good driving record.
or stop by PAI, 4453 White Bear Parkway, WBL, MN 55110.